Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Surendranauth Hiraman <su...@velos.io> on 2014/05/28 00:01:20 UTC

Clearspring Analytics Version

Hi,

It looks like the version of Clearspring's stream analytics class in 1.0
branch and master is 2.5

There were some significant bug fixes in 2.6 and version 2.7 is just out
now as well.

Are there any plans to upgrade?

The QDigest deserialization code in 2.5 seems to have bugs that are fixed
in 2.6 and higher.

      <dependency>
        <groupId>com.clearspring.analytics</groupId>
        <artifactId>stream</artifactId>
        <version>2.5.1</version>-
      </dependency>

SUREN HIRAMAN, VP TECHNOLOGY
Velos
Accelerating Machine Learning

440 NINTH AVENUE, 11TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NY 10001
O: (917) 525-2466 ext. 105
F: 646.349.4063
E: suren.hiraman@v <su...@sociocast.com>elos.io
W: www.velos.io

Re: Clearspring Analytics Version

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.
Posted a question on streamlib user group about API compatibility:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/stream-lib-user/4VDeKcPiTJU

Posted by Surendranauth Hiraman <su...@velos.io>.
Reynold,

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.