Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by moon-duck <hy...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/07 01:57:00 UTC

Zookeeper discovery register all network interfaces address

Hi I'm using Ignite 2.4 with embedded in Spring framework.

My data grid node are 3 nodes.

When I start all node and check zookeeper node which placed
/{mypath}/ignite, There are too many node under the node.

When I checked each node, the nodes are address of specific network
interfaces.
Such as, When I type ifconfig in my server node, docker0, eth0, eth1, lo,
...etc are showed.
Zookeeper node's data also have those interface's address.

Can I register only specific interface address to zookeeper discovery spi?

Re: Zookeeper discovery register all network interfaces address

Posted by moon-duck <hy...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! It is what I totally want.

Re: Zookeeper discovery register all network interfaces address

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
By default Ignite binds to all interfaces (0.0.0.0) and therefore publish all
available IPs. If you want to bind to a specific address, you can set
IgniteConfiguration#localHost property. In this case only this address would
be published.

-Val