Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Ruhollah Farchtchi <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/02 17:17:43 UTC

Byte Arrays in the Clojure DSL

I'm using the Clojure DSL to do some processing in storm. I'm new to storm
but have had no issue running through the tutorials. I'm trying to do some
processing with bolts that need to pass byte arrays and am getting the
following error:

No implementation of method: :tuple-values of protocol:
#'backtype.storm.clojure/TupleValues found for class: [B

I thought Byte Array was one of the support Tuple Values. Can anyone point
me in the right direction as to why this may be happening or if there is a
limitation of the Clojure DSL?

Thanks,
Ruhollah Farchtchi
ruhollah.farchtchi@gmail.com