Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Zhihua Che <zh...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/11 12:44:50 UTC

How do I reset session?

Hi,

    I found that, if an exception happened on a session object, all
actions on any receiver or sender object created by the session object
would trigger the same exception. Am I right?
    My problem is how I could reset the session to erase the exception.
    I know the Session.hasError() could  test whether the session is
OK, but I found now method to clear the errors on the session.
    Thanks for any tips

Re: How do I reset session?

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 07/11/2012 11:44 AM, Zhihua Che wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      I found that, if an exception happened on a session object, all
> actions on any receiver or sender object created by the session object
> would trigger the same exception. Am I right?
>      My problem is how I could reset the session to erase the exception.
>      I know the Session.hasError() could  test whether the session is
> OK, but I found now method to clear the errors on the session.

Unfortunately you cannot do so at present. You have to create a new session.