Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Tsuyoshi Ito <ts...@trialox.org> on 2009/12/11 16:10:27 UTC

Continuous Integration

Hi there

Have we made a decision about the continuous integration
infratstructure? Should we use hudson or continuum? We have used
continuum so far but I have no problem with hudson.

Cheers
Tsuy

Re: Continuous Integration

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.
so could a mentor or the champion post an issue to get hudson?

cheers
reto

Re: Continuous Integration

Posted by Hasan <ha...@apache.org>.
I wouldn't mind using hudson

Hasan

Re: Continuous Integration

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Re: Continuous Integration

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.
It's a while since I've last been using hudson, I remember it having some
features that I was missing in continuum. The only problem I had was the
rich webinterface occasionally crashing firefox, but I suppose that's fixed
by now so I'm fine with hudson.

Re: Continuous Integration

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: Continuous Integration