Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mattrpav <ma...@airband.com> on 2008/03/09 01:38:25 UTC

CXF with a Camel wiretap

I am trying to intercept ("subscribe") the request and response of a web
service call, but I am unsuccessful in getting a Camel wiretap working with
a CXF web service.  The CXF web service works flawlessly, the Camel SU is
initialized, but it does not "tap the wire", so to speak.

Notes:
 * ServiceMix 3.2.2-SNAPSHOT 20080303
 * CXF web service is derived from the cxf-wsdl-first example.  The Camel SU
was added using the maven servicemix-camel-su archetype.
 * I added a dependency on camel-cxf 1.2.0

[camel-context.xml]
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15922450/camel-context.xml camel-context.xml

[cxf-bc xbean.xml]
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15922450/xbean.xml xbean.xml

[ServiceMix debug output]
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15922450/sm-debug.out sm-debug.out

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich

Re: CXF with a Camel wiretap

Posted by mattrpav <ma...@airband.com>.
I tried it with an EIP wiretap, but still no luck.  Do I need to explicitly
define a flow of the service endpoints including the wiretap?

Here is the eip attempt:

	<eip:wire-tap service="sitetap:wireTap" endpoint="endpoint">
		<eip:target>
			<eip:exchange-target
				uri="bean:wireTapBean?methodName=process" />
		</eip:target>
		<eip:inListener>
			<eip:exchange-target
				uri="jbi:service:http://airband.com/site/ws/SiteWS"