Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hasnain Badami <ha...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/16 17:19:49 UTC

Problem loading a resource bundle

Hi

I have a .properties file defined in my project in which I have messages of
my application. I am using the following code to load the bundle in my
application

ArrayList<Cell> valueBindedArrayList = new ArrayList<Cell>();
  String bundleName = fc.getApplication().getMessageBundle();
  System.out.println("bundle name is " + bundleName);
  Locale locale = fc.getApplication().getDefaultLocale();
  ResourceBundle bundle = ResourceBundle.getBundle(bundleName, locale);

But on executing the system print shows that the bundle name is null. Can
there be any configuration problems. The properties file is in a package
called resource.

Any help shall be highly appreciated

Thanks

Hassnain