Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by iberck <ib...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/27 21:30:16 UTC

Re: jQuery Integration for 5.2

Here there are more reasons to create the base components with jquery
46% of the applications on the web are made in jquery

http://trends.builtwith.com/javascript/JQuery

Regards

Re: jQuery Integration for 5.2

Posted by iberck <ib...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your time and your response

more or less on what time we will have that javascript stacks ?

Thanks in advance

Re: jQuery Integration for 5.2

Posted by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com>.
Couldn't you just decorate the CoreJavaScriptStack?

Posted by ael <al...@dash.com.ph>.
http://docs.jquery.com/Using_jQuery_with_Other_Libraries

Posted by françois facon <fr...@gmail.com>.
In got5, we miss the backward compatibility issue with project that use lot
of prototype.
In other hand, what is the use of importing prototype, when it's not
needed.

As far as i can see in 5.2 CoreJavascriptStack, will be in charge of adding
core part of js toolkit.
So what would be the best way, to contribute to this core stack?

for me it would be nice to
- add prototype only if it's needed

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.