Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Oscar Picasso <os...@yahoo.com> on 2005/11/13 18:39:39 UTC

Problem with consecutive builds

Hi,

I have tried continuum with a very simple project.

The first build works fine. But every subsequent build for the same project
fails, whether it is forced or part of a scheduled build.

The sent message doesn't tell much

Build statistics:
  State: Error
  Previous State: Ok

Changes
      No files changed

Build Error:

But I have several warnings in the continuum.log file.

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Oscar

-115026 [Thread-1] WARN  org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm  - Error
while updating the code for project: 'Maven Quick Start Archetype', id: '16' to
'/usr/local/continuum-1.0/bin/linux/../../apps/continuum/working-directory/16'.
-115027 [Thread-1] WARN  org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm  - Command
output: svn: Working copy 'target' is missing or not locked
-
-115027 [Thread-1] WARN  org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm  -
Provider message: The svn command failed.
-115418 [Thread-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.configuration.ConfigurationService  - Error reading
build output for build '32'.
-java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/usr/local/continuum-1.0/bin/linux/../../apps/continuum/build-output-directory/16/32.log.txt
(No such file or directory)
-	at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
-	at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
-	at org.codehaus.plexus.util.FileUtils.fileRead(FileUtils.java:269)
-	at org.codehaus.plexus.util.FileUtils.fileRead(FileUtils.java:261)
-	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.configuration.DefaultConfigurationService.getBuildOutput(DefaultConfigurationService.java:167)
-	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.sendNotification(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:129)
-	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.buildComplete(DefaultContinuumNotificationDispatcher.java:96)
-	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:261)
-	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
-	at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
-	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

__________________________________
http://farechase.yahoo.com

Re: Just curious about the continuum.log animal

Posted by Baz <br...@gmail.com>.
It looks like it was generated in cowsay.

http://www.nog.net/~tony/warez/cowsay.shtml

Re: How to stop a building process

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It will be possible in 1.1.

Before 1.1, I'll try to post on continuum site a workaround for this problem.

Emmanuel

Re: Problem with consecutive builds

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
it isn't a pb with continuum but with svn. This message come from subversion.
Try to do a 'svn cleanup' in your working directory, this command will repair svn cache.

Emmanuel

Posted by Oscar Picasso <os...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Problem with consecutive builds

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.