Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Suren Naidoo <su...@boe.co.za> on 2001/04/12 15:28:42 UTC

Xml errors

Hi,
I have setup Apaches Soap environment correctly as, the sample run
correctly.

I have created a class that uses the SUN JAXP Xml parser.

when I run the class standalone, by executing its main method, it works
fine, but

when I call the class using soap client I get, errors.

Is there an issue with regards to using more than 1 xml implementations.

Are there conflicts between the xerces parser and the sun jaxp parser, in
the Apache soap environment?

Any info will, be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Suren

WARNING: Any unauthorised use or interception of this e-mail is illegal. If
this e-mail is not intended for you, you may not copy, distribute or
disclose the contents to anyone. BoE does not accept any responsibility for
the opinions expressed in this e-mail.