Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mi...@honeywell.com on 2003/04/01 16:44:01 UTC

RE: [OT] Contract Work: Going Rate?

People I have talked to who have posted jobs say they get 100's to 1000's
of resumes, with about 1/3 locally.  I know that 5 years ago I was able to
get $50/hr from a contract agency (analysts international), but now the rate
they are willing to pay is much less.  Companies are putting a lot of
pressure
on contracting companies to lower their rates.  I would suggest you look
at Janet Ruhl's site (www.realrates.com) as there is usually some
interesting
information there about rates and what companies are trying to do to get
them
lowered.

Mike