Posted to users@camel.apache.org by nikagra <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/15 16:19:25 UTC

Custom URIResolver for XSLT component

Hello
I'd like to implement custom URI resolver for XSLT component. I'm using
Spring to configure Camel context. The problem is when I configure URI
resolver using @Component and @Qualifier annotations I got
 No bean {bean id} could be found in the registry of type:
javax.xml.transform.URIResolver
This bean could be autowired normally to other beans. But if I define this
bean in Spring xml context file it works ok.
Here is part of my route:
.to("xslt:xslt/dummy.xsl?uriResolver=#xsltUriResolver")

Re: Custom URIResolver for XSLT component

Posted by nikagra <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for quick response. I was sure that @Qualifier annotation gives an id
to bean. Now I have it working with annotations too

Re: Custom URIResolver for XSLT component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
You need to assign an id to that bean so Camel can find it

#xsltUriResolver

means the id of the bean should be: xsltUriResolver

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 4:19 PM, nikagra <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
> I'd like to implement custom URI resolver for XSLT component. I'm using
> Spring to configure Camel context. The problem is when I configure URI
> resolver using @Component and @Qualifier annotations I got
>  No bean {bean id} could be found in the registry of type:
> javax.xml.transform.URIResolver
> This bean could be autowired normally to other beans. But if I define this
> bean in Spring xml context file it works ok.
> Here is part of my route:
> .to("xslt:xslt/dummy.xsl?uriResolver=#xsltUriResolver")

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com