Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/09 12:21:03 UTC

Would someone help to approve PR#40?

Hi,

PR #40 is for enable travis CI on different OS platforms and JDK versions.

Though Travis CI shows that current codes can not pass the CI, the failure
is caused by some UT of the POSTBACK module of IoTDB, rather than the
modifications in this PR.

Would someone help me to approve the PR, then I can go on to fix issue #18
(support OpenJDK11) and fix UT of the postback module.

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: Would someone help to approve PR#40?

Posted by 乔嘉林 Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
 Hi,

 PR #40 looks good to me. I will merge it.

--
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林