Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Matt Reason <ma...@movielink.com> on 2004/08/17 19:51:15 UTC

Can I use Slide to send files to a WebDav server?

Hello,

Sorry for being the confused new guy - but I'm a little lost.  I have a
java process that yanks a large datafile from my company's database and
then I need to deposit the file on another company's WebDav server.

It looks to me, from the downloads page, that Slide is an entire
web-app.

All I (think) I need is a couple of jars out of that package so I can
call WebDav methods from my application.  Is that true?  Anybody know
what jars I need and if there are any examples lying around.  Or am I
looking in the wrong spot altogether?

Thanks in advance,

Matt