Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by sanjayrajsoni <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/14 18:46:48 UTC

MDB Issue with JMSAppender

I create an MDB which monitors a queue. I write one single msg to
this queue using JMSAppender. The Container keeps on creating
instances of this MDB to service this one single message.

I tried setting the acknowledge-mode in the ejb-jar.xml,
tried setting the pool in weblogic-ejb-jar.xml to 8. But nothing
works it keeps on creating instances endlessly passing them this
message.

I m using WLS 6.1 sp2.

Re: MDB Issue with JMSAppender

Posted by sanjayrajsoni <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Fixed it, it was due to an error caused by copy-paste-code.