Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Marc Lehnert <_l...@gmx.de> on 2004/02/11 08:09:47 UTC

Graphics resized

Hi,

I'm using POI 2.0 to  add data to an existing sheet with a graphics object
in it (a gif). I set the graphics properties to be independent of the
cell's size and position. Which causes the object to stay at its size even
if I resize the column. This does not work with HSSF. The graphic is being
resized to column width but the properties remain unchanged. Any ideas how
I get the object remain unchanged in size?

Thanks,
Marc.

Re: Graphics resized

Posted by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com>.
Put in 2.0pre3 for now..

I've requested the infrastructure team to add a new version, will change
it on the bug once its thru.

Re: Graphics resized

Posted by Tim Wilkins <ti...@mediatel.co.uk>.
Hi all,