Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Prashant Deva <pd...@placidsystems.com> on 2007/06/15 13:03:27 UTC

Virtual Ant Beta Released - Mind bending new GUI for Ant !

Hi,
 We have just released the beta version of our crazy new GUI for Ant. You
can get it at -

http://placidsystems.com/virtualant

I would recommend watching the short demo video first.

Waiting for your comments :)

--
Prashant Deva
Founder, Placid Systems, www.placidsystems.com

Re: Virtual Ant Beta Released - Mind bending new GUI for Ant !

Posted by Prashant Deva <pr...@gmail.com>.
As it says on the front page, the Eclipse plugin will be available on the
final release :)

Prashant

Posted by Prashant Deva <pr...@gmail.com>.
I forgot to put a short description of Virtual Ant in the last mail. So here
it is for people who want to know about it even before browsing to the site
-

" With Virtual Ant you no longer have to get your hands dirty with XML to
create or edit Ant build scripts. Work in a completely virtualized
environment similar to Windows Explorer and run your tasks on a Virtual File
System to see what they do, in real time, without affecting your real file
system. The actual Ant build script is generated in the background. "

Posted by Prashant Deva <pr...@gmail.com>.