Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Sávio Teles <sa...@lupa.inf.ufg.br> on 2013/07/03 22:04:03 UTC

Cassandra with vnode and ByteOrderedPartition

We're using ByteOrderedPartition to programmatically choose the machine
which a objet will be inserted.*

*How can I use *ByteOrderedPartition *with vnode on Cassandra 1.2?

*
*

--
Atenciosamente,
Sávio S. Teles de Oliveira

Re: Cassandra with vnode and ByteOrderedPartition

Posted by Sávio Teles <sa...@lupa.inf.ufg.br>.
Ok! Thanks!

Posted by Richard Low <ri...@wentnet.com>.

Posted by Sávio Teles <sa...@lupa.inf.ufg.br>.