Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by ma...@cnedi69.cnafmail.fr on 2001/05/22 10:47:59 UTC

Réf. : Re: DataHandler

> thank you very much for your help !!!
but now, does a way exist to translate a DataHandler object in a File
object in order to handle it ....
I know now to get the DataSource oh the DataHandler, but after .......
thanks

See :
http://www.spline.de/dokumentation/java/jsdk/api/javax/activation/DataHandler.html

It is in the javax.activation package.