Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2007/08/21 08:26:52 UTC

[Vote] New Committers

The James and the Cocoon project are the most important users of
Excalibur and we are currently suffering from a very low participation.
In order to increase this, I propose to give Stefano Bagnara (James) and
Ralph Goers (Cocoon) commit access to our project and to add them to our
pmc.

Please cast your votes

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [Vote] New Committers

Posted by Sasvata Chatterjee <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [Vote] New Committers

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> The James and the Cocoon project are the most important users of
> Excalibur and we are currently suffering from a very low participation.
> In order to increase this, I propose to give Stefano Bagnara (James) and
> Ralph Goers (Cocoon) commit access to our project and to add them to our
> pmc.
>
> Please cast your votes

+1

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [Vote] New Committers

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> writes:

> The James and the Cocoon project are the most important users of
> Excalibur and we are currently suffering from a very low participation.
> In order to increase this, I propose to give Stefano Bagnara (James) and
> Ralph Goers (Cocoon) commit access to our project and to add them to our
> pmc.
>
> Please cast your votes

+1

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁          cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905