Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2019/04/23 16:01:04 UTC

CLOUDSTACK COLLABORATION CONFERENCE 2019 - LAS VEGAS

Hi Fellow CloudStack People.

Hopefully you have all heard that *CCCNA2019* will be happening on September 9th-11th 2019 in *Las Vegas* in in conjunction with ApacheCon.
And the CFP closes *13th May*

If not, in summary CCC (CloudStack Collaboration Conference) is where we try to get together as much of the community as possible.
We have two days of talks, usually with 2 tracks, plus a day of 'hackathon' where people can get together in a huddle and discuss issues and or write code.
That works out to be about 32 slots of up to 45 minutes.

The presentations can be from developers, vendors, cloud operators, end users or basically anyone who works with CloudStack in some way and has
something they'd like to share.  This can be new features being developed or recently released; beginner, intermediate, or advanced presentations on
aspects of CloudStack; lessons learnt from developing or using a feature or maybe tips for other who are running CloudStack clouds.  It may be from a
vendor who has a CloudStack integration that will "Change your life"(tm)

Everyone is welcome to submit a presentation/workshop/panel discussion, and everyone is welcome to attend.  It doesn't matter if you use CloudStack,
used to use CloudStack or are thinking about using CloudStack.  There are always many interesting talks (and people) to hear.
CCCNA19 will be part of ApacheCon, so you will be able to mingle and attend other Apache Foundation Projects talks as well.

CCC is always a great social occasion on top of all  the technical content, and being in Las Vegas this year, that's kinda unlikely to change.

*So please, put CCC in your calendar, put in a submission  http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#schedule BY the 13TH  MAY and meet the family.*

SEE YOU IN LAS VEGAS!!

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: ApacheCon 2019, Las Vegas - CFP link disabled before deadline

Posted by Suresh Kumar Anaparti <su...@gmail.com>.
I checked it just now and link is enabled.  Able to submitted. Thanks.

- Suresh

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
There was info on the static website that did not coincide with the Cfp
software. That's all. I don't think there's anything complicated going on
here.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.