Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by "Ting(Goden) Yao" <ty...@pivotal.io> on 2016/01/05 19:43:12 UTC

Re: Propose an Apache HAWQ Release

Thanks for the comments on version names.
Hope this one won't cause issues as it's just a tarball release.

When I named the release tags, I was referring to a few other apache
projects and found some of them use "-RC" or "-incubating" in the tags.

We'll try to avoid that in the future releases.

-Goden