Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/15 13:37:04 UTC

Welcome our new committers Mathias and Bruno!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Please welcome our new MyFaces committers *Mathias Broekelmann* (mbr)
and *Bruno Aranda* (baranda) !
They both have already assisted the MyFaces project in an outstanding
manner in the past. Once again the MyFaces community is glad to get
strong support of this kind.
Mathias, Bruno, welcome on board. Looking forward to working together with you.

Manfred Geiler

Re: Welcome our new committers Mathias and Bruno!

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great to have you guys with us - thanks for the contributions so far!

regards,

Martin

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
welcome guys!

--
Matthias Wessendorf

Re: Welcome our new committers Mathias and Bruno!

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
Manfred Geiler wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen,
> Please welcome our new MyFaces committers *Mathias Broekelmann* (mbr)
> and *Bruno Aranda* (baranda) !
> They both have already assisted the MyFaces project in an outstanding
> manner in the past. Once again the MyFaces community is glad to get
> strong support of this kind.
> Mathias, Bruno, welcome on board. Looking forward to working together with you.
>
> Manfred Geiler

congratulations...