Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by David Hastings <ha...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/23 13:33:49 UTC

Solr 7 replication speed cap?

Hey all, just set up a tradition solr slave to my indexing master alongside
a solr 5 instance.  on solr 5 we were getting about 100 MB/sec over our
interface, and it would divide accordingly for how many slaves were
replicating, ie 50 MB each if two slaves were replicating 33 for three so
on a so forth. But the solr 7 instance, on the exact same interface it
seems its capping itself at 5.1 MB/sec, which obviously is an unacceptable
speed.  Is there a new setting in the jetty server perhaps or some where
else that is limiting the bandwidth use?

Thanks, David

Re: Solr 7 replication speed cap?

Posted by David Hastings <ha...@gmail.com>.
Actually this could be ignored, I think solr 5 used Mb in the admin
interface and solr 7 is using MB, correct?