Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Vishal Mahajan <Vi...@Sun.COM> on 2004/10/05 09:11:53 UTC

FYI: [Fwd: Re: [dev-crypto] Non-standard oaep Padding Name]

This is the response I received on the BC dev mailing list regarding the
oaep-padding issue that I mentioned in my previous email (See thread
with subject - "[java] config.xml and JCA/JCE provider issues").

Vishal

Re: FYI: [Fwd: Re: [dev-crypto] Non-standard oaep Padding Name]

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
we can easily add the two lines to a static block...let's go for it.

-- dims