Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/01/04 18:57:33 UTC

Re: QA on Online Banking App from GSOC

Raunak,

Is there a new demo instance to test out the online banking app? When
logging into th eabove with those credentials it just is continuously

By the way how are you handling the SSU account creation process, I didn't
see an option to input my account number in the create my account form
(which also didn't submit)

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: QA on Online Banking App from GSOC

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
got it. I was using self-service/password

Used selfservice/password123 and am in now.

Ed

Posted by Raunak Sett <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.

Posted by Raunak Sett <se...@gmail.com>.