Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Tod Thomas <tt...@chubb.com> on 2004/11/08 15:10:06 UTC

Getting Started Developing Jetspeed Wiki Q

Sorry this might be a little off topic.

I'm following the instructions at
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/DevelopingJetspeed2 and
everything is fine until I try to allClean and AllBuild to get rid of
the unbound classpath errors.

It seems whenever I try to allClean and allBuild I get an Launch error
with Eclipse complaining that it can't find classes.jar, even though
I've specified the location of the *tools.jar* in the Maven->Locations
configuration dialogue.

The eclipse console errors upon a maven allClean and allBuild are:

File or url 'c\java\j2sdk1.4.2_03\bin/Classes/classes.jar' could not be
found
java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
c\java\j2sdk1.4.2_03\bin/Classes/classes.jar
	at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:537)
	at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:434)
	at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:383)
	at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.loadFileOrUrl(Forehead.java:403)
	at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.load(Forehead.java:322)
	at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.config(Forehead.java:245)
	at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.config(Forehead.java:131)
	at com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:579)

Any ideas?

Thanks - Tod
---

Details: