Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Keerthiraja SJ <sj...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/27 07:43:14 UTC

How to define community VLAN in ACS 4.5.2

Hi All,

I am trying to implement ACS 4.5.2 in production environment. We thought to
implement via PVLAN

So the primary VLAN 41 inside they create secondary isolated vlan 42 and
community vlan 43.

After they did everything in switch side with promiscuous port.

Now when I choose the Add Guest Network I can only see the

*VLAN/VNI ID:
Secondary Isolated VLAN ID:
Where can I specified the community vlan.
Shall I created another Add guest network again and VLAN ID 41 and on
Secondary shall I proceed by giving the community VLAN ID.

Thanks,
Keerthi