Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/10/29 07:49:24 UTC

[Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 1.2.3

The Apache MyFaces Trinidad team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache MyFaces Trinidad Core 1.2.3.

Apache MyFaces Trinidad 1.2.x is a JavaServer(tm) Faces 1.2 component library.

Trinidad Core 1.2.3 is available in both binary and source distributions:

 * http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html

Apache MyFaces Trinidad is available in the central Maven repository under
Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.trinidad".

Release Notes:
http://tinyurl.com/2eplwb

Enjoy!
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 1.2.3

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
usually that take some time.

-M

Posted by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com>.