Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2014/01/07 20:19:40 UTC

Podling report proposal

I was going to send this in as our first podling report this afternoon (I'm
late!).  Let me know if anything else I should add?  Thanks,
St.Ack

Phoenix is an open source SQL query engine for Apache HBase, a NoSQL data
store.  It is accessed as a JDBC driver and enables querying and managing
HBase tables using SQL.

Phoenix has been incubating since 12/11/2013.

 1) Get the necessary IP clearance from Salesforce to import and re-license
 existing open source project under pheoenix.incubator.apache.org.
 2) Get verification that our project name is acceptable [1].
 3) Perform first release out of apache incubator

aware of?

 This is our first report.  No issues at this time.

 Questions are starting to come in on the apache dev and user mailing lists.

 No new committers.

 * The proposal committers have all been setup with Apache accounts.
 * Website is up [2]
 * Mailing lists and source repo have all set up (thanks to INFRA).
 * Working toward a 3.0.0 release in our existing open source project while
   we wait for on 1.) above.

Date of last release:

 No release yet.

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

 No new committers or PMC members.

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-44?filter=-2
2. http://phoenix.incubator.apache.org/

Re: Podling report proposal

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Ok, thanks.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Podling report proposal

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Re: Podling report proposal

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Podling report proposal

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Podling report proposal

Posted by James Taylor Gmail <gi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Podling report proposal

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@apache.org>.

Re: Podling report proposal

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
It does to me.  If it drags let us revisit

Re: Podling report proposal

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: Podling report proposal

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Re: Podling report proposal

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@apache.org>.

Re: Podling report proposal

Posted by Jesse Yates <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Wednesday, January 8, 2014, Devaraj Das wrote:

> +1
>
> On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 1:12 PM, James Taylor <jamestaylor@apache.org<javascript:;>>
> wrote:
> > +1