Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Maartje <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/12/14 21:17:26 UTC

Open Office doesn't open

Dear Open Office,

I have been a happy Open Office user for a year now.
Yesterday I reinstalled Open Office to get the latest version (4.1.3).
Ever since that moment Open Office doesn't open anymore.
Could you please help me so I can use Open Office again?
I work on a Macbook 10.10.5

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Maartje

Re: Open Office doesn't open

Posted by nasrin khaksar <na...@gmail.com>.
hi.
you dont need to delete previous version of openoffice to install the
new version.
just download and install openoffice from its official website.

https://www.openoffice.org

On 12/15/16, Steven Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Maartje,
>
> This a function of Gatekeeper.
>
> Assuming you downloaded from OpenOffice.org the only place you should
> download from.
>
> Right-click (Control-click) the OpenOffice icon, allow the application to
> run/open.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Dec 14, 2016, at 1:17 PM, Maartje <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Open Office,
>>
>> I have been a happy Open Office user for a year now.
>> Yesterday I reinstalled Open Office to get the latest version (4.1.3).
>> Ever since that moment Open Office doesn't open anymore.
>> Could you please help me so I can use Open Office again?
>> I work on a Macbook 10.10.5
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Kind regards,
>> Maartje