Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org> on 2017/02/03 18:09:19 UTC

Collection overview page needs more info

It would be great if the collection-overview page showed which cores are leaders and active/down without opening the shard info. It is quite a treasure hunt to find the down shard in a big collection.

As far as I can tell, this is the only place to get the replica name needed for the DELETEREPLICA command. Also, why is that not the core name?

http://solr-cloud.test.cheggnet.com:8983/solr/#/questions/collection-overview <http://solr-cloud.test.cheggnet.com:8983/solr/#/questions/collection-overview>

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org

Re: Collection overview page needs more info

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.
I was cleaning up a replica on a dead node, so active/down was what I needed. Leader seems like it could be useful.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.