Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by bryan rasmussen <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/02 11:03:16 UTC

couchdb lucene index function missing ) after argument list evaluatorException

My indexing function was working, but then I decided I wanted to store the
whole document (the documents are very simple, no nested objects or
functions)

so I did

"index": "function(doc) { var ret=new Document(); for (var item in
doc) { ret.add('field': doc[item], 'store': 'yes'); } return ret;}"

Re: couchdb lucene index function missing ) after argument list evaluatorException

Posted by bryan rasmussen <ra...@gmail.com>.
ah never mind, sorry didn't get lots of sleep last night.