Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Arthur Ryman <ar...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/14 22:19:03 UTC

Java Class Library for XPointer, NCName, QName

I've been warming up by implementing the fragment identifier part of
the WSDL 2.0 spec. That uses the XPointer Framework and XML types like
NCName and QName.

Are there any XPointer parsing classes we can use?

I see there is some Axis code for NCName [1]. Is it OK to depend on
that or will it we incompatible with Axis 2?

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/apiDocs/org/apache/axis/types/NCName.html

-- Arthur

Re: Java Class Library for XPointer, NCName, QName

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Arthur!

> I've been warming up by implementing the fragment identifier part of
> the WSDL 2.0 spec. That uses the XPointer Framework and XML types like
> NCName and QName.
>
> Are there any XPointer parsing classes we can use?

We're using Jaxen in Axis2 stuff ..

See you in a few days @ the WSDL F2F; yep I am coming this time!

Sanjiva.

Re: Java Class Library for XPointer, NCName, QName

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
I'd say please look at xerces sources and make a copy of the file
(with new package names)

thanks,
dims

Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform