Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bernhard Prange <ma...@bernhard-prange.de> on 2014/03/21 09:24:57 UTC

SOLR & Typo3

Hey Group,
I am trying to use SOLR with TYPO3.

It works so far. But I get an "?sword_list[]=endometrial&no_cache=1" on
the end of each link, causing the linking not to work. How do I remove
that? Do I have to configure this within RealUrl?

Thanks for your help.

Re: SOLR & Typo3

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On 21 March 2014 13:54, Bernhard Prange <ma...@bernhard-prange.de> wrote:
> Hey Group,
> I am trying to use SOLR with TYPO3.
>
> It works so far. But I get an "?sword_list[]=endometrial&no_cache=1" on the
> end of each link, causing the linking not to work. How do I remove that? Do
> I have to configure this within RealUrl?

You should ask on a TYPO3 list: This seems to have nothing to do with Solr.

Regards,
Gora