Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Robert Wills <ro...@midentity.com> on 2004/09/03 18:40:46 UTC

Tapestry Developer Wanted

Hello,

I work for a company (www.midentity.com) based in the South East of
England, and we are looking for a java developer with Tapestry
experience.  Other useful skills include Hibernate, Jabber and Linux.
Remote workers will be considered but you need to be close enough to
travel to our offices on a weekly basis.  If this is of interest to you,
please send me your cv.

I hope this message is in line with list etiquette. I assume that it's
always a good thing to hear of companies that are using Tapestry. :-)

-Rob

Re: Tapestry Developer Wanted

Posted by stephen smithstone <sk...@lchost.co.uk>.
damn i would have applied but i just accepted a new job

i would have had to move any way

Posted by Todd O'Bryan <to...@mac.com>.
You could maybe cross London Bridge to get there.

Todd

Posted by Warner Onstine <sw...@warneronstine.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Yes, always a good thing.

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 17:40:46 +0100, Robert Wills <ro...@midentity.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I work for a company (www.midentity.com) based in the South East of
> England, and we are looking for a java developer with Tapestry
> experience.  Other useful skills include Hibernate, Jabber and Linux.
> Remote workers will be considered but you need to be close enough to
> travel to our offices on a weekly basis.  If this is of interest to you,
> please send me your cv.
>
> I hope this message is in line with list etiquette. I assume that it's
> always a good thing to hear of companies that are using Tapestry. :-)
>
> -Rob

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind