Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/17 17:31:26 UTC

Re: Recent Adobe Flex Donations -- Is this true?

Alex or Justin, or others with admin access to Jira, could you please
create a "Squiggly" component to use for squiggly-related tickets such
as FLEX-34421[1] ?

Thanks!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34421

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Alex or Justin, or others with admin access to Jira, could you please
> create a "Squiggly" component

Done added Squiggly 0.6 (current Adobe version) + Squiggly 0.7 (new Apache version).

Thanks,
Justin