Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2017/04/08 19:52:50 UTC

Release 13 in our 5th year?

Hi everyone,

I just read the news round-up with

<snip>
 - Did you know that the following Apache projects have anniversaries in
April? Apache CXF (9 years); Avro, HBase, Mahout, Nutch, Tika, and
Traffic Server (7 years); Creadur, Jena (5 years); DeltaSpike (4 years),
ORC, Parquet (2 years); Apex, AsterixDB, Johnzon (1 year) --Many Happy
Returns! https://projects.apache.org/committees.html?date
</snip>

Is it possible to start the release process?
Karlheinz?

Any objections or feature wishes that prevent a release?

Cheers,
Phil

Re: Release 13 in our 5th year?

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

On 08/04/17 21:52, P. Ottlinger wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just read the news round-up with
>
> <snip>
>  - Did you know that the following Apache projects have anniversaries in
> April? Apache CXF (9 years); Avro, HBase, Mahout, Nutch, Tika, and
> Traffic Server (7 years); Creadur, Jena (5 years); DeltaSpike (4 years),
> ORC, Parquet (2 years); Apex, AsterixDB, Johnzon (1 year) --Many Happy
> Returns! https://projects.apache.org/committees.html?date
> </snip>
>
> Is it possible to start the release process?
> Karlheinz?
>
> Any objections or feature wishes that prevent a release?

Not from my point. The issues are currently assigned to 0.13 can be
moved to the next so not preventing a release...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise