Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lahiru Jayasekera <ml...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/03 17:27:38 UTC

Re: Hazelcast jet engine support

Hi all,
I have updated my week 05 report and have asked  questions there. Please
have a look. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lahiru,

You are welcome! Seems that my comments are resolved. Keep going your
contribution.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

16 Ağu 2019 Cum, saat 16:39 tarihinde Lahiru Jayasekera <

Posted by Lahiru Jayasekera <ml...@gmail.com>.
Hi Furkan,

Posted by Lahiru Jayasekera <ml...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,