Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by cclark <Se...@insightbb.com> on 2008/06/23 16:12:33 UTC

endpoint parameters

In the latest code, I noticed that the DefaultComponent.createEndpoint(String
uri) method now throws an exception if all the parameters aren't used.  It
assumes there is a spelling mistake.  However, some of the
consumers/producers expect these properties to be in the uri.

Example:

file://somedir?delay=1000

This behavior might break a few things in the next release.  Should this do
log.warn instead?

RE: endpoint parameters

Posted by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk>.
Hi

No the documentation could use a little love ;)

There is a JIRA ticket (CAMEL-485) for the "consumer" prefix stuff that some components use/support.

When there is some quite time then I am probably gonna do fire up the wiki editor up and improve the documentation.

We appreciate any feedback.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet