Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sara hajili <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/09 10:41:54 UTC

integrate solr with preprocessor tools

hi i wanna to use solr , and language of my documents that i stored in solr
is persian.
solr doesn't support persian as well as i want.so i find preprocessor tools
like a normalization,tockenizer and etc ...
i don't want to use solr persian filter like persian tockenizer,i mean i
wanna to improve it.

now my question is how i can integrate solr with this external preprocessor
tools??

tnx

Re: integrate solr with preprocessor tools

Posted by Emir Arnautovic <em...@sematext.com>.
Hi Sara,
I would recommend looking at code of some component that you use
currently and start from that - you can extend that class or use it as
template for your own.

Thanks,
Emir

Posted by sara hajili <ha...@gmail.com>.