Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by puneet sachar <pu...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/11 07:24:03 UTC

Re: problem..plz help me out1

James...

i got ur Pint but can u explain more ...

what u mean by
"
> Have you taken a look at the appBase and docBase
> attributes,
> is your application really in
> $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/sachar/?
"

i have written a new context in server.xml and webapps
to sachar..

i guess what i'm worng is a new engine ..
rightly said..cos i been told my many people and even
by shankar abt this

tell me if i need to make new engine..
then...

i guess i follwo the same rules in xml...

but let fix one problem at a time ..and then move
fwd..

thanx  jame i 'll do what u have wriitena n then get
back to u..

but do tell me what u meant by

> Have you taken a look at the appBase and docBase
> attributes,
> is your application really in
> $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/sachar/?

Puneet

--- James Williamson <ja...@nameonthe.net> wrote:
> Puneet,
>
> You've made things harder for yourself by defining a
> separate
> engine in your server.xml, it's much easier to reuse
> an existing engine.
> Have you taken a look at the appBase and docBase
> attributes,
> is your application really in
> $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/sachar/?
>
> Regards,