Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Carr, Brian M" <br...@austin.utexas.edu> on 2010/08/04 22:13:34 UTC

m2eclipse Doxia Editor

Is there a separate eclipse update site for the Doxia Editor which used to ship with m2eclipse?  It seems that it's either no longer a part of m2eclipse, or has moved to some other location.

--b
______________________________
Brian M. Carr
Identity and Access Management
ITS Applications
University of Texas at Austin
V: 512-232-6419
F: 512-471-5746
brianmcarr@austin.utexas.edu

Re: m2eclipse Doxia Editor

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>.
The M2Eclipse prior to 0.10.0 has now been decomposed into the core and extras. As of now I don't believe the Doxia Editors are being built and placed in the extras update site. I'll take a look and see if the build is functioning. If it's working it shouldn't be too hard to get it in the standard extras site:

http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/sites/m2e-extras/

One of my best friends lives in Austin so the email caught my eye :-)

On Aug 4, 2010, at 4:13 PM, Carr, Brian M wrote:

> Is there a separate eclipse update site for the Doxia Editor which used to ship with m2eclipse?  It seems that it's either no longer a part of m2eclipse, or has moved to some other location.
>
> --b
> ______________________________
> Brian M. Carr
> Identity and Access Management
> ITS Applications
> University of Texas at Austin
> V: 512-232-6419
> F: 512-471-5746
> brianmcarr@austin.utexas.edu

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

  -- Jakob Burckhardt