Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/13 19:47:19 UTC

[parent][release-plugin] One to release the other

Hi Rob,

When you RC and release the parent POM, do you use your new Maven release
plugin?

Gary

Re: [parent][release-plugin] One to release the other

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yes. I did. Although, it plays mor strangely with the parent people project than others because I don’t want to have some properties declared by default. The idea there is to have the up version into 45 be non-breaking if that is the only change that is made.