Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ondrej Zizka <oz...@redhat.com> on 2013/03/27 12:17:05 UTC

Mapping by hostname?

Hi,

I have one site which uses generic hostnames (subdomains) and shows a
page based on that.
The mapping is pretty simple, something like <stringId>.mysite.com would
load a page of the $stringId object.

Is that achievable with current URL mapping system?
Is there some such? FWICT, the existing mappers only deal with the path
part.

Thanks,
Ondra

Re: Mapping by hostname?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

If you are able to extract this info from the HttpServletRequest then you
should be able to do it.

Request req = RequestCycle.get().getRequest();
HttpServletRequest httpReq = ((ServletWebRequest) req).getContainerObject();
httpReq.xyz()

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Ondrej Zizka <oz...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have one site which uses generic hostnames (subdomains) and shows a page
> based on that.
> The mapping is pretty simple, something like <stringId>.mysite.com would
> load a page of the $stringId object.
>
> Is that achievable with current URL mapping system?
> Is there some such? FWICT, the existing mappers only deal with the path
> part.
>
> Thanks,
> Ondra

Martin Grigorov