Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/06/30 07:34:44 UTC

OFBiz Dev List and Deepak Dixit mentioned in ASF Annual Report

Hi Everyone

I'm not sure if you saw the announcement for the ASF Annual Report that was published. I took a quick look through it and saw that on page 25 our OFBiz dev list has been listed as one of the most active and on page 26 Deepak Dixit is listed as one of the top 5 issue closers!

https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-software-foundation-announces15

Thanks
Sharan

Re: OFBiz Dev List and Deepak Dixit mentioned in ASF Annual Report

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks Sharan for sharing :)

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes thanks Sharan,

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Super, good going team and Deepak :)
Thanks Sharan for sharing.

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

Posted by Sanjay Yadav <sa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Great work, Deepak.

Best Regards,

*Sanjay Yadav* | Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
80, Scheme No. 78, Part II, Indore, M.P. 452010, India
Mobile Phone: 787 918 8830 | Linkedin: Sanjay-Yadav
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjay-yadav/>

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.
[image: Inline image 1]

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.