Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by rohit <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/27 20:26:37 UTC

Re: svn commit: r931594 - /ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/src/org/ofbiz/shipment/shipment/ShipmentServices.java

Hi cost calculation is still broken and no shipping costs are returned.

Another interesting thing that i noticed was that although shipping costs
for all options are showing as '0' and the log also says that no shipping
estimates are returned, if select any of the shipping options and move to
the next step in the checkout process, the shopping cart total shows the
correctly calculated shipping total. Also the order confirmation page shows
the selected shipping options and the calculated shipping estimate.

Thus, i guess the code has got broken only in the checkoutopions page, where
the shipping estimated are showing as '0'.

thanks,

rohit

2010-06-27 13:49:03,129 (TP-Processor8) [   ShipmentServices.java:266:WARN ]
No shipping estimates found; the shipping amount returned is 0!

Re: svn commit: r931594 - /ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/src/org/ofbiz/shipment/shipment/ShipmentServices.java

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I forgot to commit the change in ShipmentCostEstimate: add productStoreShipMethId to ShipmentCostEstimate when created by
createShipmentEstimate
It's done at r985902 and will be backported in R10.04 and R9.04

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

From: "rohit" <ro...@yahoo.com>