Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Pratheesh <pr...@teknowmics.com> on 2016/06/02 12:10:09 UTC

Cannot retry after server error, command has exceeded retry limit 5

Please let me know what is the cause of this error:

Jun 02, 2016 2:49:54 PM org.jclouds.logging.jdk.JDKLogger logError

SEVERE: Cannot retry after server error, command has exceeded retry limit 5:
[method=org.jclouds.openstack.swift.SwiftClient.public abstract
org.jclouds.openstack.swift.domain.SwiftObject
org.jclouds.openstack.swift.CommonSwiftClient.getObject(java.lang.String,jav
a.lang.String,org.jclouds.http.options.GetOptions[])[Smart, ,
[Lorg.jclouds.http.options.GetOptions;@7cb66c36], request=GET
https://sng01.objectstorage.softlayer.net/v1/AUTH_ab675443-8888-9999-23456ej
khgkl/Smart/ HTTP/1.1]

Regards

Pratheesh

Re: Cannot retry after server error, command has exceeded retry limit 5

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
It would also help if you could provide the complete stacktrace.
Thx!