Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/12 20:23:59 UTC

What package is the "groupBy" code in?

I'm not very familiar with the Java codebase. What package / class is
the code for the "groupBy" attribute in?

Thanks,
Ron

Re: What package is the "groupBy" code in?

Posted by Clinton Begin <cb...@codehammer.org>.
Groupby code is found in BasicResultMap. If you pay attention to the
groupByProps and nestedResultMaps fields, you'll get the hang of what it's
doing.

The code isn't modularized very well....but it's very fast. it only iterates
over the result set once (no matter how deep or wide the mappings are),
which I believe is key to N+1 solution performance.

Clinton