Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Graham Stewart <gr...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/02 14:31:33 UTC

Re: Artemis 2.11.0 - Cluster node OOM - Queue build up on internal $.artemis.internal.sf... queue

Hi,

Have done some more investigations into the heap dump.
All 1.2m messages on the internal queue were addressed to a specific
jms.topic.
There were many other producers publishing to the same topic at the time
and there was no apparent issue with the topic consumer.

A question:
Should we assign a Dead Letter address for the internal
$.artemis.internal.sf.... queues? I am confused on whether we should or
should not do that.

Really appreciate any help you can give me on this.

Many thanks

Graham

Posted by brusdev <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Graham,

the warnings `No Expiry Address configured for queue...` or `No Expiry
Address configured for queue...` are often due to the lack of the default
address-setting (address-setting match="#") or to the mismatch from
`wildcard-addresses` node and the `address-settings` nodes (the `any-words`
char is different from the char used in the address-setting matches).

Regards,
Domenico